Want to know more?
Please see below to find out who we are
Screen South is a cultural development organisation
with digital creativity at its heart.
We ensure our strategic activity underpins access, promotion and skills and that these are supported at the best possible level. We work with partners across a range of digital and creative projects in arts, heritage and on screen. We have a drive to bring hidden stories, talent and ideas to the public gaze and back that up by nurturing good relationships with people and partners locally, regionally, nationally and internationally. We focus on nurturing a diverse range of new talent with training and progression as well as generating new productions, showcases and exhibitions .
Screen South Staff List
- Jo Nolan – Managing Director
- Darrienne Price – Head of Business Support and Kent Heritage
- Esther Fox – Head of Accentuate Programme
- Steve Lennon – New Creatives Production Manager
- Jane Sparkes – Curating for Change Project Development Officer
- Barbara Welch – Projects & Office Coordinator, New Creatives Production Coordinator, PA to Managing Director
- Stephanie Adamou – Projects & Office Coordinator, Curating for Change Coordinator, PA to Managing Director
- Maxine Hills – Accounts Administrator
- Bex Bell – New Creatives Social Media & Marketing
- Chris Lightwing – Digital Support
Screen South Board Members
Graham Benson – Chairman of the Board